Today we will discuss how to spray tan for pale skin because pale skin is the most tricky to get a nice golden and natural finish with.
It is a universal truth that a perfectly sprayed tan makes everyone look better. It gives you that undeniable good feeling and it is guaranteed to elicit compliments from your colleagues about your stunning appearance.
However, for people with a pale skin, most of the time they feel like getting a correct tan for their skin is not an easy task. A spray tan seems to be a very challenging task that intimidates them.
This article shall simplify the whole procedure and take you step by step through the entire process. You will get all the tips you will ever need about getting that stunning look.
Tips For Perfect Spray Tan for Pale Skin
The first important thing is determining how dark you want to be. Go for a perfect fit that matches the colour complexion that you want. This plays a key role in the final outcome since it will determine how that tan finally looks on you.
The other very vital thing after deciding on the colour complexion is a proper application. To achieve the best results, it is recommended to layer up. Apply one layer of the tan at a time, then proceed to apply the second one until you finally get the appearance that looks good on you.
This procedure is trusted to give the best results due to the following two key reasons:
1. The tanning products come with different levels of DHA (dihydroxyacetone), which is the active ingredient responsible for skin darkening. High levels of DHA lead to tans which are darker. Therefore, for people with fair skin, it is advisable to use products with lower levels of DHA and higher levels for pale skinned people.
2. Layering up while spraying ensures that the tan has the maximum effect on your skin and that it does not leave any patches. This ensures that your skin looks uniform after the tan application and gives you that glamourous appearance.
Some other tips include:
– Consider doing exfoliation a day before doing the spray tan. You should make efforts to ensure that you do a manicure and pedicure at least 24 hours before.
– Avoid wearing a deodorant during the day of tan spraying since it might create a barrier to the application of tan.
– Be sure you follow post-tanning tips so that your skin maintains that beautiful look and lasts as long as possible.
Please leave any comments and questions below and i will reply to them as soon as possible.